Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Why I take photographs




When I take a picture I want to capture a moment time. Yes, that is a very cliché thing to say, but that is the basic reason why I want to take the pictures that I take. Let me expand on that a little more. When taking a picture of people I wish to capture the essence of the individual the joy and excitement, or the hurt and pain. When people look at the pictures I take I want them to fell as if they where there in that very moment in time. When people look at my photos I want them to be able to connect with the people or person in the photo on a personal level. I also enjoy taking scenic pictures. The world is constantly changing and to be able to capture its beauty in that moment I believe is incredible thing.


When I bought my camera I wanted to be able to take great pictures. By that I mean the shot that is always in focus, the hard to take night time shots, and anything else that I could think of. I have had my Canon EOS digital Rebel XTI for only about 4months or so, and to be honest I have not been as successful as I think I can be. This is one of favorite butterfly pictures that I took on a recent vacation in Aruba.

1 comment:

Rosario said...

THAT IS SOO COOL!
GOOD JOB..