Friday, February 01, 2008

2 questions due 2/6/08

Why do you take photos?

The reason i take photographs is because I am a very artistic person and I feel that with photography you can create some of the most unique art on earth.  Using angles, colors, and other various settings and styles you can make anything possible.  At first I started taking photos just to capture memories of my family and myself.  Now i take photographs because of the infinite possibilities you can create with a camera in your hand and a little imagination.

What photos did you imagine yourself taking when you bought your camera?

When I first got my camera, I imagined taking mostly wildlife and scenic photos.  I've always had a fascination with animals, and I could easily imagine myself on an African safari taking pictures of lions and giraffes or hiking through Denali and taking an action shot of wolves taking down an infant moose.  The world of animals is so interesting and I've always wanted a camera so I could capture amazing moments and experiences.

No comments: