Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Week 1 Assignment

Photography is a hobby of mine. I have always liked taking pictures. All different kinds. I am definitely the kind of photographer that takes picture when the occasion arises. I really enjoy doing it. I high school i took a photography class and really enjoyed developing pictures. To have so much control over what your outcome was a lot of fun. I am still learning about digital but enjoy seeing the product right away.
When i bought my digital camera i imagined being able to take the random pictures of what was going on in my life. Essentially i have been able to do that but not the quality that i want. I'm unhappy with the camera i have and never satisfied with what i got out of it. Hopefully i will be able to take the pictures i want someday and be happy with them.

No comments: