Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Week 5: D50 Reviews

Sorry for posting late and not showing up to class. I hurt my foot very bad! I managed to have a 15 pound weight dropped on my foot while wearing no shoes turned into one big mess. Well enough of that, on to my camera reviews. The first review did not have a lot of bad things to say about my camera; overall quality is pretty good. The only thing he didn't like was that it was missing some features. He did go on to say if your new to SLR's not to worry about it and to "get a D50 you'll love it." The second review liked my D50 as well very good entry level camera and went to talk about the same missing features. This review loved the image quality, full manual controls, RAW support, and the price. The things they didn’t like were the overexposure, and no grip on the battery. The last review had a lot of the same things to say. The same likes and dislikes. According to all of the reviews it’s a great entry level camera perfect for beginners.

No comments: