Saturday, February 17, 2007

DMC-FZ7 Reviews Summarization

My camera: Panasonic DMC-FZ7 (6 megapixel)


This is taking me twice as long...I posted to a different blog accidentally, smile!!!


Here are the reviews that I found. Boy I did some searching and there is some sites that give the very minimal. I think they are just trying to sell it instead of giving you information. I sure wish I could have been able to get the DMC-FZ8 at 7.2 megapixel, until I saw the price ($484), almost $200 more than what I paid. My favorite reviews are from top to bottom:




  • Digital Camera Resource Page
  • Despite a few flaws (most notably noise in images), the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 is a very likable ultra zoom camera, and one that I can recommend. It combines high quality optics, image stabilization, manual features, and performance, without breaking the bank. The noise issue might only be a problem for those who will be shooting at high ISOs or making very large prints. For everyone else, this is a very capable ultra zoom that should be on your shopping list.
  • Steves Digicams
  • DMC-FZ7, Panasonic's latest addition to its Lumix "super zoom" line and is Panasonic's most "anti-blur" camera ever. This compact and lightweight camera features a high-quality 12x optical zoom (equivalent to 35mm to 430mm) with Panasonic's MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer. The DMC-FZ7 packs a wealth of advanced technology and easy-to-use features in a sleek, compact package.
  • Digital Photography Review
  • The DMC-FZ7; with a design face lift and an extra megapixel, the FZ7 introduces several handling and performance improvements over the FZ5 and manual focusing and significantly easier control over exposure settings with a new joystick (as seen on the DMC-LX1).
  • Digital Photography Blog The camera (DMC-FZ7) has advanced technology and easy-to-use features in a sleek, compact package. It is equipped with both automatic and manual controls. Panasonic's Optical Image Stabilizer technology used with this new High Sensitivity Mode dramatically helps consumers at all skill levels capture great shots. Everything about the DMC-FZ7 is designed to allow anyone to get high-quality results, whether composing a macro shot or catching the action on the fly.

No comments: