Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cancel the April 16 Assignment

Many of you are dropping behind on your assignments. I have decided to cancel the 4/16 assignment so that people can spend time on the editing assignment that you will get 4/9.

Since you will also have to share your final portfolio you will get the experience that I was expecting in the 4.16 assignment.

Here is the assignment text that I am canceling.

Week 11: Sharing Photographs: I really like these photographs I want others
to see them?
Why do you share photographs? Who is your audience? What do you want to
share? Write a brief post to the course web log about your motivation for sharing
your photographs and then create an account on Flickr www.flickr.com . Explore
Flickr and upload some photographs, and post the URL for your Flickr
photographs to the course web log.

Make sure that you check your points, if I sent you an email asking for improvement or revision of an assignment you will need to make those revisions in order to get the assignment points.

My goal is for everybody to succeed, both in skills acquired and grade earned.

Steve

No comments: