Monday, September 24, 2007

Five photographs I wish I had taken.

1. In June ’06 my Dad & I went to Yankee Stadium to see the Yankees play the Red Sox. In the top of the 8th, Boston’s Manny Ramirez hit a ball that was surely a homerun, but the Yankees left fielder made a miraculous catch to take the homerun away. I really wish I would have had my camera out and would have taken an amazing picture of the moment.

2. When I was a freshman in high school, I went to Washington DC to visit my brother who was living there at the time. I saw so many cool things. The White House, the Pentagon, and the most interesting was the Smithsonian Natural History Museum. I really wish that I had had a camera at the time to take pictures of that trip.

3. When I was in 2nd grade, I was at the hospital when my twin nephews were born. I remember sitting in the room, and holding them for the first time. It was really cool, and I wish I had had a camera so I could remember how little they were.

4. My parents and I were in the Atlanta airport when I was about 8, and we were waiting for our luggage when Wayne Brady walked by. He was on “Who’s Line is it Anyway?” and some other TV shows. I tell people all the time that I saw him, but no one really believes me and I wish had had a camera to take a picture of him.

5. When my Dad & I were in New York last year, we went to NBC Studios. I was waiting in the hallway while my Dad was in the bathroom, and Pierre Bernard walked by. Now, unless you’re an avid Late Night with Conan O’Brien viewer, you won’t know who he is. He is the graphic designer on the show, and also does some comedy bits, but he walked right by me, and I was so tired from walking in the pouring rain I didn’t realize till after he walked by that I should have taken a picture. I really regret that.

No comments: