Wednesday, January 31, 2007

5 Photos I didn't take



All right, here are 5 pictures I did not take, for some reason or another...


1. This is a picture I did not take of a young fox not three feet from me, watching me as I took the trash out at McDonalds, NP.


2. This is a picture I did not take of the sun on the trees up on UAF Campus, the day was clear, sunny, and you could see for miles... when God's majesty is that great, you can't capture it on film (or memory card as the case may be).


3. This is a picture I did not take of my little brother's face when he watches me do anything...the look of utter awe and admiration.


4. This is a picture I did not take (for obvious reasons) of my face, and the way my heart ceased function, when my girlfriend came back from Arizona


5. This is a picture I did not take of me, my friend in AZ, and my girlfriend's brother, hanging out, enjoying each other's company and thinking up grand plans for The Weird Ones (the club we formed... check it out at www.theweirdones.zoomshare.com, or at www.myspace.com/theweirdones ).
yeah, so there's my five pictures that I wish I had taken....

No comments: