Saturday, January 27, 2007

5 photographs I should have taken.

(1)The photograph is of my two sons, ages 4 and 8 at that time. They went out to play in the rain puddles wearing boots and raincoats. I watched from the door as one boy went down one sidewalk and the other boy went down another sidewalk at a different angle. Both boys were focussing on their own venture. Both, in unison, picked up his right food and stomped down hard in a puddle then jumped twice with both feet. Watching a dance, mirror image, but neither one was aware of the other at the time.

(2)The photograph is of my cat, Siris, fast asleep laying across my printer with his face in my box of vitamins.

(3)The photograph is of my cocker spaniel, Angel, barking up the wrong tree at a squirrel.

(4)The photograph is of my dad waving from his bedroom window at me as I was leaving to come back home. This was the last time I saw him.

(5)The photograph is of my son who was 6 at the time showing his great, great grandmother how he could wiggle his nose. She wasn't much taller than he was, bent over due to old age. She was just as interested in him as he was in her.

No comments: