Saturday, September 20, 2008

Photos I wish I had taken

  1. Back when I was a sophomore in highschool, on the last day of school for the graduating seniors. They were all cheering and hugging in the commons. Unfortunately for me, the previous week, my good camera died. So i was there with this horrible point and shoot with the worst shutter delay in the world. I see two of my friends go up for a hug, one of them with their eyes full of tears with a huge smile on their face. I had the photo to be well framed and composed, I go to press the button, and nothing happens. So I didn't get the photo.
  2. Just two days after the first class I was driving by creamers field  at about 9:30 and there was such a pretty full moon, i wanted to stop by for some photos, but I didn't.
  3. About everyday in the spring and fall when I'm driving to school, i go by the golf course on farmers loop, they sky is often really pretty and that mixed in with the akward interstingness of the old radio tower right in the middle and the hills in the back ground, but ive never stopped to take pictures.
  4. 2 summers ago i was in new york and my friends and I decided to go take a walk downtown, I didn't expect to do much so i didn't bring a camera. I tell you what, thats the last time I made that mistake. We ended up going to rockefeller center and we went to the roof, the view was amazing, but I didn't have my camera.
  5. Whenever I pass by car wrecks everything looks so interesting, so traumatic, and the expression on peoples faces are so intense. I don't have a specific event to talk about, but I always feel like i should stop to take pics, but there's no practical ways to do it.

No comments: