Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why do I take pictures?

I take pictures because I want to keep track of change, remember things (whether good or bad), and on a more boring note, for insurance purposes. Let's just say that I have expensive tastes, and a job to facilitate those tastes! But I love to look back and just remember the times I had, and even the reason why I took a particular photo. Looking back, if I had had a digital camera back when I was young.. instead of a film... I would have most probably filled up a 20GB hard drive! But alas, I was young, and film was expensive... well that is about all for me! just as a bonus, here is a shot that I took while camping, and it is now a copyrighted image and has been selected for publication in a photography book... I call it Life is a Road...

No comments: