Sunday, January 21, 2007

Why do I take photographs...

After two years of graphic arts in high school I just began on this spill of what I wanted to do in my life, but soon I found that my calling was not my occupation what I wanted to do. I found that I enjoyed taking photographs on road trips, family, friends, and nature. I also like to capture things outside the box, meaning I just like to capture things that are the rare and unique of what life or the rare of its nature.
When I first got the camera, I thought I would be taking every picture that I wanted, but it turned out that either I didn't have it with me or I had other things that I wanted to do with the scene. I think most of my first pictures were downtown Missoula and The University of Montana, I soon found that enjoyed them, but they were a bit off on focusing and such. I think most by chance of what I took later on up here and down there have really turned out great.

No comments: