Sunday, January 21, 2007

Why do I take photographs?

I take photographs mostly to keep them as memories. My photos are mainly from different events and situations. I also love to take photographs of my travels. I show my photos to my family and friends so that they can see where I have been and what I have done. Photos are also for me to look at them later and think back those times.

I bought a new camera about a month ago. When I bought it, I imagined I would take a lot of pictures from everywhere and I would almost always carry my camera with me. I especially thought that I would take a lot of pictures of nature, events and travels during my stay here in Alaska. In reality, I haven’t had always my camera with me when I would have needed it but I think I have succeeded so far fairly well to carry out what I had imagined.

No comments: