Monday, January 29, 2007

The Second attempt...I really missed out!!!


Doing this assignment really made me think about all the great pictures I truly missed out on...

1.) Missed out on the before pictures of this 4-wheeler...it was totalled; this is what it looked liked after I fixed it.

2.) Was on a plane flying over Mt McKinley... it was a beautiful clear day and I had no camera. What a site!!!

3.)When I was working on
Shemya Island in Alaska, we saved a "F16" and "A10"; both of these happened within a week apart.

4.) When I was touring all over the western United States in the 80's.

5.) I would have to say the most beautiful place I have ever been to and wished I had tons of pictures is,
"Oregon Shakespeare Festival" (the park) in Ashland, Oregon, which is also the home of, Southern Oregon State College.

No comments: