The first set...
1.) Choose a picture
2.) Look @ picture and decide what I want to do with it
3.) Go into my program (Elements 4.0)
4.) Make a duplicate background or layer
5.) The program automatically makes a layer when I chose these;
- “Levels” (I adjusted with the white and black dropper)
- “Hue/saturation/lightness” (both pics needed almost exactly the same adjustments); Hue +3/Saturation 0/ Lightness +6
7.) Look at picture again and see if I need to change anything special in it
8.) In both pictures I wanted something out of them:
- Took the “Rectangular Marquee Tool” to make a box around the object in picture
- I am still learning; first I used the “Healing Brush”, settings of; Replace and 15px
- Next I used the; “Smudge Tool”, settings of; Darken and 24px
When I completed these pictures, I had no ideal that they would have had almost the same setting… This is something for me to think about; because I did not take the first picture.