Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Why do I do what I do?

Well, ok, I share photographs, mostly to see if other people see in them what I do, and to let them get a little sneak peak inside my head. I enjoy sharing my "discoveries" and excitement with other people, so it's great to be able to do that easily and quickly, via the web. I would have to say that my main audience is anybody with a sense of humor... I like to think that I'm a pretty funny guy, so there again, I feel the need to share it! With the advent of taking this and my Photoshop class, my talents as an artist are expanding to the realm of photography, and more specifically, digital photography. I enjoy doing stuff like graphic design, so that is another way I can share what I do. In fact, speaking of graphic design, an opportunity that I have taken, is doing the bi-weekly newsletter for the North Pole McDonald's where I work. Ok, back to the subject at hand...basically, my motivation for sharing photographs, is to see what other people think of them, so that they can laugh with me, and help me on my quest to be a better photographer!

No comments: