Saturday, March 21, 2009

What I wish I had Taken

I now work downtown and many days I don't bring my camera because I ride the bus and can't bring everything.

1. The seasonal light changes of buildings downtown as well as though out the day, the Northward and the Mt. McKinley Bank building.
2. Dense ice fog downtown. I had my camera some days but the "good" days were the days I didn't bring my camera
3. The Galapagos Islands under water. I flooded my camera the first day. I would love to have pictures of the sharks. I have mixed feelings and I also enjoyed just watching.
4. Going from Homer to Augustine Island - Volcano on a landing craft on a still evening, flat water, full moon in July.
5. Halebopp Comet- I took lots of Hyakutake and then let the brighter one go. Maybe because it was so popular and everyone was taking these pictures so I didn't.

No comments: