Friday, March 27, 2009

Assignment #2 by Sharon Gutierrez

A photograph I like: Underwater Photograph by Alix Malka. This is an underwater photograph taken of a model in yards and yards of fabric floating elegantly through the water. This picture was taken for Numero Tokyo.

As you can guess from my photograph choice, I really enjoy underwater photographs. Zena Holloway is a photographer that I really enjoy. She has a series titled "Water Babies" which I find intersting. Normally I dont enjoy pictures of children, but her unique combination of underwater and digitally altered pictures are really beautiful. The section titled "Limited Edition" is by far my favorite of her works. Zena Holloway was born in Britian and raised in London. Her website is: http://www.zenaholloway.com/zena.html

No comments: