Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week 1 Questions

I take photographs so I can look back years later and remember the things I have experienced. I take pictures to help me remember the good times, like holidays, birthdays, vacations, and also just normal days when I’m out having fun with my friends. I also like to take pictures of everyday things that I love. I really enjoy editing my photos using Photoshop, so sometimes I like to take pictures just to experiment with them in Photoshop.

The pictures I imagined taking when I bought my camera, a Sony Cybershot DSC-T10, were ones of my friends, family, and I. Also, I like to take pictures of the sky, and animals. I thought about taking amazing sports photographs; because that’s something I am really interested in. Also, I really like taking pictures of buildings, and I wanted to do take more of those types of photographs. I mostly just imagined taking really interesting pictures that people would be intrigued by, and pictures that could just make people smile.

Laura Graham

No comments: