Saturday, February 24, 2007

Preventing Mistakes!!!

Boy this was harder than I thought it was going to be…YES, with these new camera’s it is very hard to force your camera to make an intentional mistake. But I got it done, finally with LOTS of time and mistakes (good pictures). This was a very good assignment, it made me stop and really think what I was doing… The biggest thing I have trouble with is aperture – I just have to remember; smaller the number, bigger the hole is!!! Another thing I had a problem with is making my camera have lots of red, I can sure get lots of blue (white balance). Well here are my pictures of my mistakes:

1. Subject Blur/Partially Blurry Photographs

2. Motion Blur/Totally blurry photographs

3. Depth of Field/Wrong plan of focus

4. Over exposure/Washed out

5. Under exposure/Too Dark

6. Incorrect White Balance balance/Wrong color

No comments: