Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Why Do I Share?

I share photos for many different reasons. At this point in my life I guess the number one reason would be because I am 5000 miles away from home in Alaska! My family and friends are definitely my audience with all of my "tourist" pics :-). I love to share these experiences with them. I would like to expand my audience to everyone available on the Internet. Posting online, and sharing pictures online is new to me, so it is fun and exciting to explore all the sharing possibilities. I am a Christian and I want to share my faith with others - in a non pushy way - through photography. I love to share the things I see with people and it is very exciting to hear peoples feedback on photos I have taken. I also love to write poetry. Photos and poetry go very well together, so that is another road I can go down as well. I am very excited about my options.

No comments: