Monday, February 04, 2008

Why Do You Take Photographs

I enjoy taking photographs because it makes me feel relax, I have always enjoy taking pictures of scenery such as mountains, rivers, flowers, and buildings. My husband thinks its a waste of pictures to take pictures of buildings or a broken car, to me, I enjoy such views. I also enjoy taking suprise pictures of co-workers and families working or playing and when they least expect it. My most memorable moments are taking pictures of my grandchild, she is my heart.

I recieved my camera for Christmas 2 years ago and I have loved it since because its a digital and I have many pictures on disk to save forever. I take many pictures of my grandchild, daughter, husband as well as dogs and whatever I take. I am so glad they invented a camera where you don't have to get it developed, just shoot and save. I love modern technology. :)

No comments: