Saturday, March 28, 2009

1st Assignment - I wish I had taken a photo of.....

1) The ocean on both coasts of the United States. My parents and I traveled for a while and we went to both the east and west coasts.

2) There was an Ice Dogs game where, as soon as the puck hit the ice for the start of the game, all the starting players from both teams had thrown down their gloves and started fighting.

3) My friends and I took a little road trip down to Anchorage and even though it was only a day long drive, it was still a lot of fun. We did a lot of crazy stuff along the drive to Anchorage.

4) One of my favorite houses that I had lived in was a house in a small town, in the state of Nevada. I lived there for about 4.5 years with My parents, brothers, sister-in-law, niece, and all our pets at the time. It was a beautiful and large house and I love my memories of that place.

5) When I was a little bit younger I saw my old dog have puppies and, to me, it was amazing.

No comments: