Saturday, October 11, 2008

editing and enhancing

I used the clone tool on this photo, I took some tips from this site http://www.digicamhelp.com/processing-photos/advanced-editing/clone-tool1.php

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next photo is the original, followed by 3 different versions

Photobucket

This is the least noticeable of my edits, I used the auto correct tools in CS3 on the original.

Photobucket

In this one I added a gaussian blur then used the history brush to bring the subject into focus. This technique only allows you to see what photographer intended you to focus on.

Photobucket

In this version I removed the color from the photo then used the history brush again to put color back onto one of the people. This helps people who never could find Waldo.

Photobucket


I like all three of these edits, they all serve different purposes, one to fix the problems in the photo and the other two to direct your attention to specific details in the photograph.

No comments: