Saturday, December 01, 2007

Week 12: Sharing Photographs

I like sharing photographs that interest me. I have had a flickr account for a couple of months now and I have some amazing photos on there that I took my time in taking. I enjoy sharing photos with others so I can get others to see my amazing talent. I have been taking photos for a couple of years now and the more I do it the better I get. My mom has inspired me to take more photos. She is a dog musher and I have been taking photos of the dogs which is a good subject to use because of them always moving and it has helped me to learn the settings of my camera. My mom has her own buisness with her photographs and some day I would like to sell my photos. The name of her buinsess is Lead Dog Graphic Arts. You can find her work at www.leaddoggraphics.com

Here is the link to my flickr photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/benzter/

No comments: