Wednesday, December 19, 2007



this is the original photo:

using my workflow....first, i cropped the photo in CS2 and changed the coloring to directive positive in lightroom and adjusted the coloring to add more punch to the photo.

next I went into CS2 and using the clone tool...erased the condensation bubbles on the photo....and saved one version with and one version without the condensation.

next i took the photo back into lightroom and adjusted the fill light to make sure the foreground model was properly exposed.

then i adjusted the highlights, shadowing, and light and dark areas of the photo to increase overall drama to the photo.

lastly, I increased the contrast to the photo to add interest and intensity.

here are my two results...one with condensation, and one without. (the first and second photos are my editing versions.)
Post a Comment