Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Why do I take photographs?

Why do I take photographs?

I enjoy the possibility to visually express myself.
I want to take photos that address people.
I just don't have the knowledge and the touch to do it yet.
I like photos which I can say "WOW" to, whether it is of a
person, of a building, animal, an angle I haven't seen before..
I want to take pictures I enjoy looking at maybe even
thinking, "did I do that, did I take that photo? Was I there
at thetime the picture was taken?" And being able to
answer: "Yes!". I'm a student of marketing and hope that
to some extend I will be able to make use of my photographic
skills in my future work, whether it would be taking
photos, editing photos, or being generally involved with
graphics.

What photographs I imagined taking when I bought my camera?

All kinds of photos that interests me. Pictures of my
surroundings, where I go, my family, the nature, what I do,
etc. Digital camera gives so much opportunities in respect
of editing, deleting unwanted pictures, almost limitless
number of pics limited only by the size of your memory card.
I need to find out how to take impressive photos.

No comments: