Sunday, September 17, 2006

5 pics not taken

5 Pics I didn’t take, but I wish I had…

This is kind of hard trying to think back of the moments not captured on film…

1. I wish I could be enough courageous to take pictures in the open, of people I don’t know. There are a lot of occasions when I think this is not an appropriate place or time to take a picture, even though it would be the most perfect time to take one or two. For example when you’re shopping at a local store, at school, at work etc… This is one thing why I haven’t taken some pictures I wish I had, the lack of courage to take the camera out of my pocket…

2. As a kid, we went to England for two months with my brother to spend the summer with our relatives there and I came back only with one photo. I wish I had taken more pictures back then.

3. I haven’t got practically any photos of my friends back home. This is intertwined with the first one…

4. Either didn’t have my camera with me, or…

5. …the moment was too short to take a picture, cannot specify which particular moments those were, sorry…

No comments: