Three review sites :
- The Fujifilm FinePix F100fd shows low noise levels
- The camera features real image stabilisation, in the form of an anti-shake sensor in the Fuji F100fd. This feature helps reduce image blur due to low light or long zoom photography.
- Color and exposure were both good
- slightly sluggish cycle times
- exposure meter mode not available.
- problems with white balance when we are inside.
I checked all of theses parameters. I haven’t found the possibility to change the exposure meter mode.