- I applied the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' feature.
- I applied the 'Auto Contrast' feature.
- I enhanced the photo with 'Auto Color.'
- I increased the fill light in the Tuning tab to about 25%.
- I applied neutral color with the 'Neutral Color Picker' located on the Tuning tab.
- I eliminated most of the grain with the 'Glow' feature located on the Effects tab. The Intensity of the glow is about 65% and the Radius is 25%.
Here is the result. The clarity is unsatisfactory and there are apparent spots that I couldn't get rid of. I am seriously considering purchasing Photoshop Elements.