Friday, May 04, 2007

Make up Week 12 Sharing Photographs!

The reason why i share my photographs is because I like others to see them and make any comments that would help me take better photos in the future! I am kind of new to taking photos and i try to take a picture of stuff that i did or something that is out of the ordinary. My audience is pretty much my friends and family, but i am willing to share my pictures with anyone who is interested in looking at them. I am motivated in sharing my photos because it will help me get any feedback from my peers on improving my skills at using a digital camera! I have gotten some good pointers from my peers since i have begun to share some of my most recent work on the internet. I found them to be very useful and i am more motivated to go out and try to take more photos to add to my collection to share with my audience.

No comments: