Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas and thank you!

My final Photoshop-editing before Christmas ;)

(Hyvää Joulua => Merry Christmas! in finnish)
Merry Christmas to all, it was a very nice course. I will remember all you guys with warm thoughts. Thanks to Steve for being a good teacher, it was a pleasure being there. And thanks for the good tip on buying the camera I was asking you about, we ended up getting the camera you recommended (the Canon SD800 with the wide angle lense). It had a lot of good reviews. Take care everybody!

1 comment:

Stephen Cysewski said...

Thank you, I am working on selecting and creating new web sites over the Christmas break. I will be adding to my Wandering In Seattle web site. I need to reduce 3000 photographs to about 300! I also will be posting photographs to FLICKR and Picassa Album. It is fun. I bought a Canon G7, which I did not need but wanted. Took some photographs downtown yesterday. I am looking forward to teaching this course next semester, the new syllabus is already up.
Steve