Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My camera reviews

So after looking through the 3 reviews on my Cannon PowerShot SD450, I've found that almost everyone loves it for its small size. Everyone stated that with 5.MP it's a great camera, and you should't need any more than 5 unless you're a serious photographer, who plans on doing serious work with it. For me, I agree that 5 is 'plenty' for what I do (just for fun). And that the small size of the camera makes it good for travel, and a portable backup (assuming you carry a better primary camera). Aside from that, no one really went too deep into the technical aspects either pro or con as to the cameras capabilities. Only mention I found said
"It's unfortunate that the Canon PowerShot SD450 doesn't have more powerful aperture-priority, shutter-priority, and manual modes. Very unfortunate, because it's a great camera at a great size. "
Which I suppose is true, but again, I use it for fun - so I'm not so concerned with that. Lastly, the other reviews all stated positive info about having a 2.5" LCD screen for its size, and a regular view-finder.
So in a nutshell, the camera continually recieved 4-5 stars on every review I saw.
Post a Comment