Wednesday, October 18, 2006

How do I organize my pictures?

I have chosen ACDSee as a program to organize my pictures. This program does not take so much CPU that Adobe programs do, and that is why I like it. ACDSee Photo Manager is a useful program to organize photos, and have a lot of the same benefits that Picasa also have. I have started to organize my pictures from this fall in Alaska. Below the text you can see my albums or tags where I have started to organize my Pictures. You can also see a picture from my organization in ACDSee. Of course it is in Norwegian. This is only a start and I am sure I have to add and delete some tags before I get an optimal organization of my pictures.



*Cars and machines
-Other machines
-Cars
-Trucks
*People
-Alaska
+Carl Randin
+James
+Karl
+My self
*Nature
-Animals
+Moose
+Rabbit
+Ptarmigan
-Rivers
-Mountains
-Forest
*Places
-Fairbanks

Post a Comment