Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Why do I take photographs?

Over the past few years I have been able to travel around the United States and Europe. This past winter I had the wonderful experience to live and travel throughout Europe for seven months. Many of my memories are preserved by digital photos. From documenting my experiences, the architecture, and scenery that these places have to offer I took over three-thousand pictures. For me pictures are memories that provide a visual story that I can share with friends and family. Since returning home from Europe I bring my camera with me everywhere I go to try and capture a good shot or to document something I did. I will be in Oregon later this fall and will be traveling around the United States, the Caribbean and Central America. I hope to continue preserving the wonderful memories that I know I will experience at each destination.
Post a Comment