Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Photographic Intention

-When I was working back in the Talkeetna Mountains. We were at camp eating breakfast and a bear came into camp and stood up out of the brush 5 feet behind the two guys I was working with. I wish I would have had a picture of the look on their face when they turned around.

- I wish I had more pictures of me with my family and all our trips we took. A lot of memories that will probably be forgotten.

-When I drove a loader 40 miles to pick up a truck and car that was abandoned and the look on the guys face when I dropped the vehicles behind his truck because he was shooting on private property. He left very quickly.

-Hiking down the 40 mile river near the Canadian border this fall during sunset with my girlfriend. I would have taken the picture but my camera died.

- When I was in Italy I rode on a bus to Rome where the bus driver hit three vehicles and drove off. I wish I had a picture of the old lady standing up and yelling at him in Italian.
Post a Comment